Friday, August 26, 2011

Earth Fare Loot 8/26!

I had my very first Earth Fare experience today and I must say I REALLY enjoyed it! My 3 year old really enjoyed it too, he thought the kiddie shopping carts were so cool and ate a Vegan Chocolate Chip cookie like it was the best thing he's ever tasted. All in all I spent $15 and before my coupons it rang up at $37!

I am taking my Mom back there tomorrow to get these same deals.

The special coupon of the week is $1 per 1 pound of all natural chicken breasts, the coupon is good through Sunday and there is a 2 pound limit per customer (you must have a printed coupon from their website). I paid $2.07 for this chicken that you can see was priced at $11.78. Amazing deal! I can't wait to make a new recipe with this chicken this week.


Here is the "Newbie" special. For signing up on the website, you get a coupon for a FREE whole fryer chicken, or a box of veggie burgers. So, this chicken that cost other folks $10.17, cost me ZILCH! So, most of my meat for this coming week only cost me $2.07!


1 comment: