Wednesday, August 31, 2011

**$42.20*** Publix Loot 8/31



Check out my Publix loot from today 8/31! I bought all of this for a mere $42.20 (aren't Easy Ups usually at least $9??? Oh yes they are!) with a retail value of...wait for it...$100.12. That's an extra $57.92 in my pocket this week!

Remember, I buy more than what is pictured, including meat and produce, but I just put the absolute best deals in my LOOT posts every week. Everything pictured had some type of coupon paired with them with the exception of the sour cream, sausage, pecan twirls and the bacon bits which were all on sale for great deals without adding coupons.

The BEST part, was I got BOTH bags of the Tyson Chicken Nuggets for a total of $2.99, when they are normally $5.99 PER bag! I had a rain check from two weeks ago (they were all sold out, so I got a rain check that was good for 30 days) and they were on SALE this week for $4.99...BONUS! I got them B1G1 at $4.99 then I had a $1 coupon I printed off the Target website (manufacturer coupon) for each bag...cha ching, $2.99 for both bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment